I think this could help us all. I challenge each of you to try this for one week. I'm not asking you to report to me or anything like that, let's just each try this and see how it affects each of our own families. I think it will really benefit not only us, but each of our family members as well.
(just click on the title and it will take you to the video).
2 comments:
such a great idea. I actually just used that talk for a lesson in young womans on journaling and have been thinking of doing that as well. I know our mom (Vicki) did that and she said how much more aware she became of her blessings and that her prayers became more meaningful. So I'll take you up on that challenge :)
Because of that talk, Tom & I set up private "journal" blogs to post on. We have both been slacking. Time to start it up again, I think.
Post a Comment