Monday, March 1, 2010
New Goal
Well, if any of you have seen my post on facebook, you will know that I now have a new goal for myself. I am going to run my first 5k. I'm really excited and nervous at the same time. This afternoon, after Mike gets home, I will start my training. I know it's not going to be easy, but I've been looking forward to it since I decided to do this last week. My sister and I are going to be training at the same time, though not in the same state, as she lives in California. I will keep an update on here of my progress, as well as the usual blogs about the kids. (I promise, I am going to do better from here on out, that's another goal I have for myself). Hope I don't bore you too much, but I need to keep a record of this to keep myself on goal (and so you can hold me accountable so that I can reach that goal). I will post again this afternoon after my first run.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
awesome!!! go girl!!! I am running one next Saturday with Kelsey......do you have a run picked out yet?? would you want some company...my goal is three 5K runs this year.....let me know.
Sharon, some running company would be fabulous! I'm running April 3 here in OKC. I know it's Easter weekend, but you're welcome to stay the night and spend Easter w/us also.
Post a Comment