Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Soccer

Okay, since we live so far from family and friends and they are not able to be here to go to the kids' games, I'm going to start giving an update on their soccer games. Derek's doesn't have an official score, but we try to keep track as parents to know which team wins.

Derek: (Superheroes)

03/07/09 - versus Spiders - Superheroes won 5-2
03/08/09 - didn't go to this one, so will find out the score.
04/08/09 - won 5-3
04/11/09 - lost (really bad) 20-4
04/18/09 - won 9-4
04/19/09 - (Derek will not be playing, but will post the score)
05/02/09 -
05/03/09 - (Again, he will not be playing)

Meagan: (Wildcats)

03/07/09 - lost 5-2
04/04/09 - tie 3-3
04/05/09 - won 2-1
04/08/09 - lost 2-1
04/11/09 - won 4-2
04/18/09 - won 3-2
04/19/09 -
05/02/09 -


I'll keep this updated as I have the scores.

Btw, they changed the dates of their last games. I went ahead and changed them on here.

2 comments:

Nater said...

Where do you guys live again?

la princesa said...

We live in Norman, Oklahoma, home of the sooners. It is also where Mike graduated college.