Sorry to have been so inactive for the last few months. We finally bought our first home at the end of August and life has not slowed down a bit since then. In fact, it seems to have gotten busier. The kids are all adjusting well to their new school and ward at church.
Mike and I are both just trying to survive this semester of school. I'm still working from home, but taking 2 classes online, both of which are not easy for me and require a lot of studying. Mike is working fulltime and going to work fulltime. Yes, he did graduate w/a Bachelors, but is currently working on another degree to enhance his first degree. Thankfully, when he is done w/this degree, that will be the end of school for him. Me, I still have quite a ways to go before I finish. Thankfully I was able to start a couple of years ago, and since I do not plan on working until Nathan is in school, then I will finish right on time. I'm working on my teaching degree so that I can teach American History. I have thought about middle school, but am starting to lean more towards high school. I have a while before I have to decide, so we will see in which direction the Lord leads me.
Soon I will have pictures posted of our new home and more updated ones of the kids. Sunday we have the opportunity to go listen to Elder Bednar speak at our Stake Center. After that, I will update some more. Until then...
1 comment:
Hey Sara, its great to see how you and your family are doing. We keep in touch on Facebook, but its nice to get a little more in depth through blogs :)
I'm jealous that Elder Bednar will be at your stake this weekend. Happy for you though, that's really awesome! Enjoy it!
Post a Comment