Thursday, January 15, 2009

An historical day

Today is an historical day. If any of you know my son, Nathan, he loves to eat. It seems like I can never feed him enough. I could give him a whole waffle and he would still be wanting more. I get full on one waffle, I don't know how he does it. At his last checkup, he was still in only the 25th percentile in his weight. Which still doesn't make sense to me. This morning, I made waffles and scrambled eggs with cheese. I gave him half a waffle, about one egg, a small banana and a cup of milk. The way he looks sitting at the table right now, I think he is full for the first time. He is not acting like he wants to eat anything else. I usually have to make him get away from the table and make sure that all food is put up where he can't reach it. But not today. He is trying to finish his banana, which is a first. Like I said, today is an historical day. Plus, Caty is actually wanting more food, which usually doesn't happen. Is there something in the air today? Maybe I'll get lucky and Meagan will want to eat her food at dinner tonight.

Yesterday, Caty was watching Barbie and the Diamond Castle, again. Anyways, she went in and got Jessica's guitar and started playing it and singing along with the music. It was so cute. Here are a couple of pictures of it.

I need to go get Nathan down from the table now. I had to get this done while he was confined, because this is what he likes to do when I am at the computer, which makes it very difficult to get anything done.

1 comment:

Corless Family said...

Ammon is only in the 12%. It made me think of those dogs that ride around in a purse! Caty looks cute rockin' out!