Friday, May 1, 2009

My dad

For some reason, I have been thinking about my dad a lot lately. There are times like this when I really miss him. And at times like this, I am panged with guilt and sorrow. Guilt because I did not spend as much time with him as I should have and wished I would have, and sorrow because of the same. But at the same time, I also feel joy in knowing that even though I did not have much time with him here in this life, I will get to see him again after this life and then I will have an eternity to get to know him. Again, how grateful I am for the gospel and in knowing that this life is not the end. There is more to death than just dying. Here is my dad, Marin Elizondo Peña, Jr.
I love you, dad!!

No comments: