Okay, so I'm a little behind. Still trying to finish up my classes for this semester.

At the beginning of the month, on the 1st, Derek got Terrific Kid for the month. This is a program put on by the local Kiwanis organization. Each month, the teachers pick out one kid from their class who they feel emanates the characteristic for that month. Derek was picked for "C" - caring. I really feel that this shows that even the teachers notice how caring he is of others. Here is our "Terrific Kid". (unfortunately, I realized after I got to the school, that my batteries were almost dead, so this is the only pic I got of him.)
At the beginning of the month, on the 1st, Derek got Terrific Kid for the month. This is a program put on by the local Kiwanis organization. Each month, the teachers pick out one kid from their class who they feel emanates the characteristic for that month. Derek was picked for "C" - caring. I really feel that this shows that even the teachers notice how caring he is of others. Here is our "Terrific Kid". (unfortunately, I realized after I got to the school, that my batteries were almost dead, so this is the only pic I got of him.)
1 comment:
Good for Derek!
Post a Comment