Okay, I have decided to start a new heading: Funny sayings/words. Under this, I will continually post things that my kids say/do.
For this one, it is Caty. First off, I love listening to 3-year-olds try and say words. You know what they are saying, but they never come out right. For her, it is aminals and posquitos. She will tell you all about the posquito bite that she got on her arm.

Last night, it was time for the girls to go to sleep. They used to like having the hall light left on, since they do not have a night light. Last night, they asked for the light to be turned off (Meagan and Jessica were asking for this). Caty came up to me and asked me to leave it on. She said "I don't want darkness, I want lightness". I thought that was just too cute. So my new word for now is lightness. Something I'm sure we could all use a little more of.
2 comments:
I wish I could type an accent. Kaitlyn sings I am a Child of God and it sounds like she's grown up in New York / New Jersey. :) Gotta love em
Aww, I love the lightness comment. That is so sweet. We could use a little more of that.
Amber
Post a Comment