Thursday, March 3, 2011
One more change
Well, I talked to Nathan's doctor. He said that they wouldn't be able to tell anything from doing blood work. The only way to tell anything is if they do a biopsy. I'm still not comfortable with this idea. I've been watching the swollen lymph node and after six months, it has finally started to shrink. After talking to the doctor's office, we have decided to just watch it for the next four weeks. If things change as in it gets bigger, red, sore or anything like that, then we will take him in. Otherwise, there is no reason to cut him open, especially since it is getting smaller and the other ones have gone down. I'm so thankful for the power of prayer in helping us to make this decision. Hopefully, this will be the last post on this subject. Only time will tell.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment