Sunday, February 27, 2011
We have decided...
...to wait to do the biopsy. The more I thought about whether or not we should do it, the more confused I got. To me, this was the answer that I was looking for. It reminded me of the scripture in Doctrine and Covenants 9:8-9 that says: "8. But, behold, I say unto you, that you must astudy it out in your bmind; then you must cask me if it be right, and if it is right I will cause that your dbosom shall eburn within you; therefore, you shall ffeel that it is right. 9. But if it be not right you shall have no such feelings, but you shall have a astupor of thought that shall cause you to forget the thing which is wrong;" The moment Mike and I decided to wait, the confusion went away and I felt peace for the first time in a few weeks. I will be calling his doctor tomorrow to have some blood tests done. If there is anything abnormal, it should show up on these tests. While this is not a guarantee, it is the path that we feel we should take.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Sounds good to me. Hopefully he cooperates for the blood draw. And I hope the results show nothing major is going on!
Post a Comment