Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Our little ballerina

Here is Jessica in her first ballet performance. The ballet school she goes to performed Don Quixote. She looked so cute and did so well performing.
Here are pictures from her dress rehearsal (no flash photography was supposed to be used during the actual performance).
This is the finale.
Here is a very brief video of her dancing.










5 comments:

The Hubler Fam! said...

She looks so precious! Did you sew her costume? Where does she take ballet?...and if these weren't enough questions...as a fellow glasses-wearer, HOW could she SEE without hers and still DANCE without bumping into everyone! LOL! I would be a MESS without mine. But then again, I doubt my ballet skills would be impressive even with glasses.

la princesa said...

She sees fine without her glasses. Her vision isn't too bad, unlike mine. No, I didn't sew it, are you kidding?!? No, we had to pay for it up front when we signed her up. She goes to Classical Ballet Academy. I love it and so does she. There are a few others from church who go there as well.

Sharon said...

she looks so pretty! and I'm sure the performance was so fun to watch!!

Kristine said...

How fun! That was a *very* short video!

Keep-N-Touch said...

She is a beautiful ballerina!