Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Reflect on essay #4

For this essay, I had a little bit of a difficult time deciding what to write on. There were a few things that I wanted to write on. One was cooking, but that was too general. The other was dancing, but I knew that I would not be able to write a decent essay on that, as I have never taken a lesson to learn how to dance. I love cooking. When I was in high school, I had to write a descriptive essay. I got an “A” on my paper. At the time, I was working at Taco Rio. I wrote my essay on how to make a bean burrito. I even drew pictures for it. Of course, this was high school. I thought about writing about that again, but felt it was a little too much like a drawn out recipe, so I decided against it. Thinking about the five most important things I have done in the last three years, that would be having two of my kids. Other than that, I couldn’t really think of anything important that I have done, other than taking care of my kids. I didn’t really think that would make a very good essay.
As I sat and thought about it, I realized that I knew enough about becoming a medical transcriptionist, as I had done this within the last couple of years.
I was really excited when I saw my grade. I really hadn’t thought that I did that well. I think if I was able to go back and pick a subject again, I would choose the same one. I really enjoy doing medical transcription. The only problem is that I think I have carpal tunnel, so it is getting more difficult for me to type. Hopefully that will be taken care of soon.

No comments: