Meagan's team lost 5-2 and the coach realized during the game just what she needs to practice on at their practices. Meagan started off being goalie. She always did really well during the practices, so the coach put her in to start off. She suddenly seemed afraid of the ball and let in a few goals, then the coach switched them out. After that, she played right forward most of the game. The coach is still trying out all of the different positions for each of the girls so that she can find who plays best in which position. She did really well after that. I know she is looking forward to her next game and also to practices. I was only able to get three pictures from her game, as my batteries died after taking so many during Derek's game which was before Meagan's. Here are the ones from her game.
Derek's team won, though we do not know the actual score, since they don't really keep track during the little ones' games. He made one of the goals. I think the score was 4-2, but couldn't tell you for sure. Here are some pictures from his game. (And believe it or not, he actually didn't cry when he fell down. I was so impressed. My little boy is growing up!)
No comments:
Post a Comment