Monday, March 9, 2009
Out of the mouth of babes
It seems like lately that our kids have really been speaking their minds. Just yesterday, we had another one of our kids do just that. Nathan had been running around without his shirt on, since I had taken it off of him to eat, and I didn't want him to mess up his white shirt during lunch. Mike was in working on the pork roast since we had the missionaries coming over for dinner. I was working on a salad, and made a comment to Nathan about him being shirtless and to look at his fat little tummy. Jessica was in the room with us and after hearing me comment on Nathan's fat tummy, comments "yeah, just like his dad's." I was laughing so hard I couldn't finish grating the apples. I couldn't even hardly hold onto the apples because I was laughing so hard. I don't know what is up with my kids lately. I know Mike is trying to lose weight and I think this will give him even more incentive if he thinks that his kids thinks he's overweight.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
how funny.
Post a Comment