Thursday, March 12, 2009
Our little soccer player
I have yet to take pictures of Nathan doing this. When I do, I will post them. (I keep forgetting to recharge the batteries, so after I am done with this, I will go charge them). Anyways, I think we are going to have another soccer player in the family. A couple days ago he and I were playing with his basketball. I was bouncing it trying to show him how it is to be used. He took it, bounced it once, then set it on the floor and started kicking it. He loves to play with the soccer balls that we have in the house. He walks around quite a bit during the day just kicking it. The only time he actually touches it with his hands is if he isn't quite at the right angle to kick it. And even then, it is just to put it where he wants it so that he can kick it. This seems to be his thing lately. That, and tools. He loves tools. He also loves to watch his daddy playing his computer game. I told Mike that he is going to be just like his dad in every way except one, Nathan likes sports. Not that Mike hates them, because he doesn't, but it's not his first choice of things to do. I think Nathan is going to really enjoy getting to play during Meagan's and Derek's soccer practices. I'll post pictures of him as soon as I get them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment