Monday, March 30, 2009

Kids say the darndest things!

Okay, we are driving down the road home from dropping books off at the library. We see this man riding his bike down the street.


Next thing I know, Caty yells out: "There's Santa!" So, I saw which way he went and drove around until I found him in a parking lot. I pulled up next to him and asked if we could take his picture. He asked,"Why, because I look like Santa?" I said, "Yes, my 3-year-old saw you and said that" So he said okay and then continued to tell me that he gets that a lot. I can imagine so. I mean, if you don't want to look like Santa, don't wear a red jump suit (even if it is an OU one) and cut your beard and hair. At least he was a good sport about it and Caty was excited about seeing "Santa".

No comments: